Thursday, 1 March 2018

Belgium Trip Weather Update 2

You will have probably seen that Nonsuch is closed today (Thursday) due to the snow. Clearly the safety of students and staff is our greatest concern so we will check carefully to see if it is safe for the trip to go ahead tomorrow morning. Please assume for the moment that the trip is going ahead and we will leave an update with a confirmation of our final decision as soon as we can. We apologise for all the uncertainty caused by this due to difficulty predicting the severity of the weather in our area.

No comments:

Post a Comment